How To Do Inter Religion Marriage In Delhi ?
If you are planning an Intercaste / Inter caste love marriage in Delhi or NCR area, you are at right place. You can plan your marriage by two methods.
- Inter-religion love Marriage through Arya Samaj Mandir Delhi
- Inter-religion love Marriage through Court in Delhi.
Both ways are equally legal and safe, but court marriage has some advantage over arya samaj marriage. Because a legal body (Authorized by Govt. of India) is involve in court marriage. Even Police can not deny this kind of marriage.
Inter-caste Marriage is mostly caused by Love. It has been increasing in India especially because of the varieties of religious faiths and sects of the Hindu faith within Indian society. In India, religions each have their own rules relating to marriage, as rules exist for the conduct of marriage itself. When two people from different social groups marry, it is an inter-caste marriage.
Advantages Of Marriage Certificate:-
- Certificate of marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married women.
- Certificate of marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband. For the proof of marriage in foreign embassies in India and Foreign Countries outside India, you need to have Marriage Registration Certificate. While applying for Spouse VISA, the foreign Embassies ask for Marriage Registration Certificate.
- Certificate of marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage. In the unhappy circumstances of disputes (whether civil or criminal) between the spouses relating to divorce, dowry, maintenance and other cases, Marriage Registration.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
For Registration Of Marriages Which Have Already Been Solemnized, Following Documents Are Required:
- Application form duly signed by both husband and wife.
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate). Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and 18 years for female, at the time of registration under the Special Marriage Act / Hindu Marriage Act .
- Ration card of husband or wife, at least one should be resident of Delhi for 30 days.
- In case of Special Marriage Act, documentary evidence regarding stay in Delhi of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO, Police Station). (NOTE: Delhi High Court in Vikram Aditya Singh & others Vs. UOI & others, CW15079/2006 held that this condition in Delhi Hindu Marriage Registration Rules, is ultra vires and solemnisation is sufficient for registration; see other case - Seema Vs Ashmin Kumar 2006 2SCC 578).
- Affidavit by both the parties stating place and date of marriage, date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality.
- Two passport size photographs of both the parties and one marriage photograph.
- Marriage invitation card.
- If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.
- Affirmation that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Special Marriage Act. For details of such relationships please read below at end. 10. Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- Attested copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu, Budhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage (in case of Hindu Marriage Act).
- A valid Passport
- Original Birth Certificate showing parents' names.
- If the person concerned is widowed, the original death certificate of the deceased spouse.
- If divorced, copy of the final decree.
- Documentary evidence regarding stay in India of the parties for more than 30 days (ration card or report from the concerned SHO).